A simple love story and it's undiminished passion !


(Tear-jerker, of their courtship)



Anyone can be cynical, dare to be an optimistic, it’s just a simple love story,
where a boy met a girl.

In the land of lotus eaters, the time plays tricks on you. One day you are dreaming next your dream has become your reality.
It was best of times, if someone has told me, mistakes were made hearts were broken, harsh lessons were learned, but my life goes on without me.
While I drown in the sea of pointless win over goals.
I don’t know how I got here what had happened, but here I am rotting in the warm, bright sun.
There are things that I need to figure out for sake of her at least, the clock is ticking, and the gap is widening. She won’t always love me no matter what.
Here we are she thought at the edge of the world, the very edge of human civilization, and all of us are so desperate to feel something, anything that keep falling into each other and urging towards the end of days.

                You never mean to let me down, but you did. It is well and good to talk about the happy ending but if a person cannot delivery, if he keeps screwing up eventually, I think it kind of to have to say fuck you or words to that affect.


He:- I am sorry.
She:- why?, It is your life, if something about it you don’t  like, change it.
He:-  I am trying.
She:- again, I ask you why?  You thrive on chaos, I mean you need to be in the middle of some kind of mess  of your own creation, And that’s makes you attractive and also impossible to live with.
He:- But impossible is a very strong word.
She:- We can not be together, when you will accept that.
He:- never, and it think, it also makes me attractive right (wearing a smile of guilty and hope of affection).
He:- and lonely

Then its there we all want to say few more things, every single time , for every last time, because it nourishes the hope so the boy wrote letter because words are just words that intends to effect our emotions.

He:- I wrote you something because every time I open my mouth something stupid  comes out of  and words don’t mean, even half of what I want them to mean , so!


Dear ………
That’s how it starts. I have been thinking about us. How do I sum up. Has it been prefect ? hardly.
Any story with me at the Centre of it, will never been anything less a big, smiling mess.

But here is what I know for sure our time in the sun has been a thing of absolute beauty.
The nightmares, the dreams, the lying to you the gorgeous shimmering insanity of this city of ours, where for years I woke up , I fucked up and lied to you  and said sorry , and then did it all over again.
As a kind of personality, I am a sucker for happy endings and happily thereafter , that’s why I always fall back to you.

The guy gets the girl. She saves him from himself. Fade to fucking black. As a guy who love a girl, I realized there is no such thing, there is no sunset. There is just now and there is just the two of us.I know which can be scary fucking ugly sometimes.

But if you close your eyes and listen for the whisper of your heart, if you simply keep trying and never never  give up , no matter how many time you get it wrong, until the beginning and end blur into something called “until we meet again”.

 And that is it, I did not know how to end or finish it, because its not over . It will be never over as long as there is you, there me and there is hope and grace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‪Paris Jackson‬, ‪Jackson family‬, ‪Michael Jackson‬‬,The Jacksons are in Shock for Paris' life.

Gurugram Police success raid at Ansal Plaza, Avalon Spa, Gurugram Palam Vihar #khabarlive

Sexual abuse in Bollywood: Discussed by Radhika Apte and Usha Jadhav National Film Award winning actress