A story of most of us as You and i from those days.




You and I from Those days

You may change but I do may have to be brave, you and I from 
Those days.”
Every day, I woke up: I try to find reasons to live. Every night, when I slept, I tries to find reason to not to die. Every moment, I try to find some reasons to hope, dream, and love, but I never found them. Until I met you from those Days.

Time certainly had decided our path, destiny and journey. And when the time changes, everything change. Everything because some time for a bad reason and for good reason. And sometime, for the best. I never believed that. Until you happened to me, since those beautiful days.

It is any ordinary story may be it is something more than real story as fairy tale. This is more beautiful and powerful then loves.  IT’S ABOUT YOU, UNBELEVEIABLE &POWERFULL.
I never had been happy with someone like you. I wish to be with different people at different places and with different feelings. I wanted to express and explore everything, known to every one: But then I explored you. And I do not able to create picture that never had you or your touch in it. And I found you are the just one and you are infinity.

Infinity of beauty, innocence, love, care, trust, respect and understanding.
A whole wide world a universe or galaxy of inspiration, belongingness, aspiration hope and happiness. In other simple word the one universe in that I seek up to you.

 Then again from those days I remember, when I asked you, you said yes, I remember.
You did not start, nor did you end.  You are everywhere, you are constant, yet change. You are everywhere and yet with me, I tell you are my creator and creation so, yes I question myself to dare.
 YOU & I from those days, “You may change but I do may have to be brave, you and I from 
Those days.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‪Paris Jackson‬, ‪Jackson family‬, ‪Michael Jackson‬‬,The Jacksons are in Shock for Paris' life.

Gurugram Police success raid at Ansal Plaza, Avalon Spa, Gurugram Palam Vihar #khabarlive

Sexual abuse in Bollywood: Discussed by Radhika Apte and Usha Jadhav National Film Award winning actress